Lewis Center was founded around 1850 when the railroad was extended to that point. The community was named after the family of William L. Lewis, who gave their land for a railroad station in exchange for the naming rights. A post office called Lewis Centre was established in 1852, and the name was changed to Lewis Center in 1893.
Beds: 2 Baths: 2 Deposit: $2,579Rent: $2,579
This well-appointed and fully furnished condominium in Lewis Center is just minutes from Polaris Fashion Place, Chase, J.P. Morgan, Cardinal Health, and easy access to downtown ...